This time my look is bright and bold but not springish like ;) It's icy and frosty. I have coloured my brows with a bright blue pencil to spice up my look. Also used some sugar on my lips to make them look frosty :) As for me without such bright eyebrows and creative lips, it's a wearable bright makeup :) Hope you like it! Of course a tutorial is up!
For the face:
- Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer by Maybelline
- NYX HD Foundation #02 & Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream
- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder by e.l.f.
For the eyes:
- Eyeshadow Base by Artdeco
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- White matte e/s by Golden Rose
- Deep blue eye pencil by ADA
- 120 colors e/s palette 1st edition (click here for review)
- Crystal Ice and Midnight Blue Black mineral e/s by Femi Cosmetics
- Stormy Skies mineral e/s by Cheyenne's Designs
- Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara in very black by Maybelline
- False eyelashes, no name