This tutorial is for one of my most requested look lately. I have received many requests on easy cat eye makeup and also on neutral makeup. I decided to combine these in one look :) Hope you will like my idea :) I have lined my eyes with 2 different colors to add a twist to it. Keep the lower lash line clean for a fresh and rejuvenating look. The colors used are inspired by spring: peachy and warm browns :) Enjoy!
For the face:
- Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer by Maybelline
- NYX HD Foundation #02 & Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream
For the cheecks:
- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder by e.l.f.
For the eyes:
- Eyeshadow Base by Artdeco
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- 26 eyeshadows/blush palette
- White matte e/s by Golden Rose
- Blue/green eye pencil by ADA (it has no name or number on it)
- Black gel liner (no name)
- White eye pencil by Wet n Wild
- Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara in very black by Maybelline
- Individual lashes on my outer corner of the eye.
For the brows:
- Golden Rose brow pencil #103
For the lips:
- 32 color lipgloss/lipstick palette