I was inspired by Fright Night Scream Queen Goth Princess eyelashes to create this vivid and bright look!
I've used my favourite 120 e/s palette 1st edition ! It contains so many bright, neon shades... Use a white base for these e/s to make them pop up!!!
Step 1 :
Step 2 :
Apply a hot magenta e/s on that blended pencil.
Then reapply NYX Jumbo Milk on the lid.
Step 3 :
Apply on the lid this really pretty, neon,
coral-orange e/s. On the tear duct apply a white
matte e/s. Use a matte black e/s on the crease
to add some depth. Blend the colors well! Reapply
the hot magenta if needed.
Step 4 :
Use a black eye pencil to line your lower lid,
smudge it a bit, but your inner corner.
Apply a hot dark magenta e/s (hot purple) over
this pencil, smudge it as well, and then reapply
your e/s to make it look brighter.
Step 5 :
Line your eyes with a liquid liner. Then with a
pale pink e/s blend the hot magenta. Highlight
your brow bone with a shade close to your
Step 6 :
|Line your waterline with a white eye pencil.|
Curl your lashes and use a black mascara.
Apply some fabulous, funky lashes to complete
- Skin79 Super Plus Hot Pink BB Cream (click here for review)
For the cheeks:
- Mix of blushes from Beauty Angel makeup Kit Blue (click here for review)
For the eyes:
- Elf eye primer in pearl (click here for review)
- NYX Jumbo in Milk and Black Bean (click here for review)
- Lipliner pencil #501 by Classics (used it in the crease)
- 120 colors e/s palette 1st edition
- Elope e/s from Sigma Bare Eyeshadows Palette (click here for review)
- Liquid Eyeliner in black by Golden Rose
- Eye Max Precision eye pencil in black by Eveline
- Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Carbon Black by Loreal
- Fright Night Scream Queen Goth Princess false eyelashes (click here for review)
For the brows:
- Golden Rose brow pencil #103
For the lips: