I've used mostly shimmery e/s, as it's "Winter Frost" ;)
120 colours e/s palette 1st edition has been used for this look, except few shades.
STEP 1 :
|Prime your eyes, to prevent your e/s from creasing!|
Apply a thin layer of a color base on your
entire lid up to brow bone (optional).
Highlight your browbone with a shimmery
light golden e/s.
STEP 2 :
|Pack silvery, sparkling e/s on inner half of your lid.|
I've used Sigma E55 brush.
Unfortunately the glitters from this e/s were
all on my cheeks after I've finished my makeup...
STEP 3 :
A deep blue e/s apply on your outer corner
with Sigma E25 brush. Try to blend the colours
carefully and create a nice transition.
STEP 4 :
|This is how it should look after blending :)|
STEP 5 :
So, next apply a matte black e/s to deepen
a bit your outer corner. Line your lower lash line
with a glittery silver eye pencil. On top of it
apply a blue-turquoise e/s with a pencil brush
like Sigma E30.
STEP 6 :
|with flash! looks really frosty and magic!|
For the face :
- Skin79 Super Plus Hot Pink BB Cream (click here for review)
- NYX HD Foundation 02
For the cheeks:
- The brighter pink from BEAUTY ANGEL Special Edition Perfect Make-Up Kit - BLUE (click here for review)
- The highlighting shade from the 15 colours concealer palette (click here to order yours in my store)
For the eyes:
- Elf eye primer in pearl (click here for review)
- NYX Jumbo in Milk (click here for review)
- 120 colors e/s palette 1st edition
- Approach e/s (for highlighting brow bone) from Sigma Bare Eyeshadows Palette (click here for review)
- Oasis (on the inner half of the lid) by Prestige
- Ffleur Glitter Pencil Color 01
- Elf liquid eyeliner in Black (click here for review)
- Golden Rose Eyeliner in Blue
- Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Carbon Black by Loreal
- Just For Fun Wild Lash Sparkles Eyelashes by Ardell (click here for review)
For the lips: