This look is perfect for a night out event! The colors are warm, golds and browns... It's a great combo for this season.
For this look I've used my 120 e/s palette 1st edition.
STEP 1 :
Prime your eyes. Apply a thin layer of NYX
Jumbo Milk on your lid and up to the brow bone.
With a fluffy brush, apply a orange-yellow shade
over your crease.
STEP 2 :
In the center of the lid, apply a mix of those
2 golden shades. On the inner and outer space
of the lid apply a cranberry shade. Carefully blend
them well together.
STEP 3 :
Add a matte, deep brown e/s into
the crease. Blend it well into that orange.
STEP 4 :
For the face :
- NYX HD Foundation #01 and #02
- Setting Powder by Cheyenne's Designs makeup (click here for review)
- Physicians multi colored bronzer
For the eyes:
- Elf eye primer in nude (click here for review)
- Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black (click here for review)
- NYX Jumbo in Milk on my waterline (click here for review)
- No name false eyelashes (click here for review)
- 120 palette 1st edition
- a coral shade from the 32 lipstick color palette
- Revlon Lip Topping - Lemmon Drop
|To add more passion to my look I've chose a coral|
shade for my lips :)